Tesla’s (NASDAQ:TSLA) third-quarter 2023 earnings name is lower than per week away, and traders are already submitting questions for the occasion’s Q&A session.
Just like previous earnings calls, Tesla is gathering inquiries from each retail and institutional TSLA shareholders utilizing investor communications platform Say. As of writing, Say’s webpage for the Tesla Q3 2023 earnings name options quite a lot of notable questions, spanning matters from Tesla’s factories like Gigafactory Mexico to future initiatives like Optimus and the devoted Robotaxi.
Following are the highest ten questions from TSLA retail traders which might be presently listed in Say:
- Are you able to present a progress replace on the 4680 cell, significantly progress in the direction of efficiency enhancements and value financial savings outlined on battery day? Thank You!
- How’s FSD v12 progress going? What are the most important challenges? How will you extract a thoughts’s eye view from an end-to-end community?
- What number of Cybertruck deliveries do you anticipate for 2024?
- Do you count on the 4680 ramp to help each Cybertruck and Mannequin Y manufacturing subsequent 12 months?
- Will Optimus be engaged on Gigafactory strains subsequent 12 months? In that case, what number of would you guess will likely be deployed?
- Are you able to give us an replace in your anticipated ramp for the Tesla Semi?
- Are any Tesla suppliers frequent with Ford/GM/Stellantis at important solvency or operational danger based mostly on the UAW strike? Is your evaluation of your provide base danger full?
- When do you count on Mannequin 3 Highland to be accessible within the US?
- Tesla Mannequin 3 and Y now value roughly the identical as a median non-luxury automotive ($31.9k) and non-luxury SUV ($35.7k) after tax credit score within the US regardless of higher options. Why does Tesla repeatedly select value cuts over different cheaper methods to develop volumes, comparable to academic advertisements?
- Is there a schedule-defining concern w/ the Cybertruck remaining?
Following are six questions from TSLA institutional traders which might be presently aggregated by Say:
- May you please present an replace on (i) capability enlargement plans for the corporate’s factories in Berlin and Austin and (ii) the opening schedule of Gigafactory Mexico?
- Do you may have an approximate timeline in thoughts for the Robotaxi (pushed or non-driven)? What excites you most about how this mission is progressing?
- Neural web path planning represents a major advance in functionality and security for FSD. What steps is Tesla taking to make this expertise accessible exterior the US?
- How do Mannequin 3 Highland gross margins examine to gross margins for legacy Mannequin 3?
- Present sell-side consensus assumes that Tesla will ship ~2.3 million automobiles in 2024, representing 28% progress vs. 2023 steerage. Is that this progress charge achievable with none mass-market launches in 2024, and when does Tesla count on to return to its 50% long-term CAGR?
- Mercedes is accepting authorized legal responsibility for when its Stage 3 autonomous driving system, Drive Pilot, is lively. Is Tesla planning to just accept authorized legal responsibility for FSD, and in that case, when?
Tesla is predicted to carry its Q3 2023 earnings name on Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. Central Time / 5:30 p.m. Japanese Time. Tesla executives comparable to CEO Elon Musk are anticipated to be a part of the decision.
Do you may have questions that you just want to tackle to Tesla? Right here’s a hyperlink to Say’s webpage for the Tesla Q3 2023 earnings name so you may share your inquiry.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with information suggestions. Simply ship a message to [email protected] to provide us a heads up.